HOW DO I REINVENT MY CAREER
Have you been wondering how to meld the components of your professional background and life experience into a cohesive whole so you can move forward into a new career or venture that energizes you and feels meaningful?
Then this workshop is for you. Here’s what to expect.
Merideth Mehlberg, executive coach and career strategist will guide you through a set of creative exercises to discover what is most important, interesting, and unique to you; and how to design your next career move from a place of intention.
You’ll leave feeling more grounded in your values, interests, experiences and skill sets; with some concrete next steps to take into the Accelerator, your job search, and your personal branding efforts.
Merideth uses these same tools with her executive coaching clients when helping them strategize how to make their career have impact, both personally and professionally. She’s guided hundreds of professionals through the process of career transition and specializes in offering action-oriented programs to move us through the ‘squishy’ process of career change, one step at a time.
Listen to what past ReBoot participants have to say about Merideth:
- The best coaching I’ve listened to ever.
- One of the best career direction talks I’ve been to.
- The best workshop I’ve attended thus far! – Informative – Organized – Inspiring.
- Merideth is excellent! Excellent content, and I came away with a TON more insight that I started with.
- Love her clarity and encouragement. Helpful exercises. Great tips.
- Meredith was amazing, her approach was logical yet creative. This workshop was extremely helpful and inspiring for me!
Instructor: Merideth Mehlberg is an executive coach and career strategist. She coaches corporate executives and entrepreneurs to develop their signature leadership style, maximize their influence and integrate their personal values into their professional lives. She uses a heart-centered, pragmatic and action-oriented approach to guide executives to reach desired goals.
Time: 9AM – 1PM
Date: Saturday, July 29
Location: Phoenix Alameda
2315 Lincoln Ave
Alameda, CA 94501
$195 – All attendees
*Bonus: Be one of the first 10 to register and receive access to our custom resume templates!