Welcome to ReBoot Kickstart!
ReBoot Kickstart is a free online program that guides you through self-discovery, career reentry research, job search skills, social media, and personal branding to kickstart your return to work.
And check out these JOBS AVAILABLE NOW! on our ReBoot Talent Job Board.
The ReBoot Kickstart program includes:
- Four modules of 20+ lessons
- Key return-to-work and pivot strategies, starting with next stage discernment methods to negotiating the best compensation package for you
- Thoughtful and engaging worksheets, informative videos, and lots of useful tips
- Invitation to the private ReBoot Accel Discussion Group on Facebook, a safe community to ask questions and get feedback
- JOBS AVAILABLE NOW. You can apply to these jobs immediately through our ReBoot Talent placement program
VISA’s JULY 31 READY TO RETURN TO WORK PROGRAM IS NOW FULL WE HOPE YOU WILL APPLY NEXT YEAR. YOU CAN STILL APPLY TO JOBS.
We are thrilled to be partnering with VISA on their Ready to Return program on July 31 in Foster City, CA. Check out new VISA jobs on our jobs portal, and apply to participate in Visa’s program on July 31 here. This is an opportunity for you to build your resume, perfect your interview skills, get tips and inspiration from executive leaders, network, and explore a full-time role at Visa.
CHECK YOUR EMAIL INBOX!
Once you sign-up for the ReBoot Kickstart program, you will receive an email with your password, a link to the ReBoot Kickstart curriculum, and an invitation to our ReBoot Accel Discussion Group on Facebook. If you do not receive an email with your password, check your SPAM folder or email us at [email protected].
“ReBoot Kickstart gave me an entire Toolkit to get completely prepared in my pursuit of resuming my career in a structured way. All the lessons had handy tips, exercises and real life examples that helped me hone and perfect my resume, social media profile, elevator pitch and interviewing ability. Some of the lessons will stay with me for life and I hope to continually build on them. I am so grateful that I came across ReBoot at the time of getting started in my journey.”
Nidhi Sahni, Director, Marketing & Alliances, Enquero & ReBoot Accel Alumnae