Sr. Sourcing Recruiter at Amazon
Are you a strategic hunter that scrapes repositories, mines social media and can engage the most sought-after passive talent? Would you like to be a central part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of AWS globally? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you a process-oriented data driven leader that loves to dive deep to fix complex operational challenges allowing for greater scalability and global impact?
AWS is seeking a talented, customer-obsessed Technical Sourcing Recruiter to join our team
The focus of the role is on driving candidate generation strategies in partnership with your clients. This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on making an impact on the business while recruiting for smart, innovative talent. In this role, you will manage searches against a timeline and utilize experience setting benchmarks and metrics. Our Recruiters thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business; and forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You will perform candidate generation, client/account management, prioritize your time in an extremely fast-paced environment, push back when needed, and provide amazing customer service.
· Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and recruiting strategies and approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
· Recruit passive candidates and gauge candidate fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Articulate in writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of recruiting experience
· Prior experience in a research capacity for passive candidate generation and experience managing client relationships
· 5+ years of client-facing responsibilities working directly with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
· 3+ years Tech Recruiting experience with US government clearances a strong plus ·
· 1+ years of demonstrated experience in applying analytics to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team ·
· Mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience a plus · Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age