Sales Development Representative
Are you a tenacious self-starter? Are you passionate about making connections?
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales professional to help grow our network of strategy, innovation and insights professionals. The Sales Development Representative would expand our network by identifying qualified prospects and successfully inviting them to engage with Jump. Once a strong lead is identified, the SDR will work with the Business Development team to develop those prospects.
Jump Associates is in the business of helping companies grow in times of change. By starting the conversation with qualified professionals, you are will be helping Jump to develop meaningful relationships that lead to real impact.
As the Sales Development Representative, you will…
· Conduct online research to identify qualified client prospects (right person, right role, right company)
· Meet weekly KPIs through contacting new client prospects via personalized email, telephone, or LinkedIn, and generating new interested leads
· Help ensure satisfactory turnout at Jump prospecting events
· Refer prospects to the Business Development team for further prospecting conversations
· Ensure that all activity and contact information is updated in Salesforce
This would be a great role for you if…
· You’re extremely comfortable reaching out to professionals via e-mail/social media
· You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· You are able to quickly learn and effectively communicate Jump’s value proposition
· You’re enthusiastic about researching people to identify qualified leads
· You roll with the rejections and keep moving to reach your goals
· You move quickly and love meeting your goals on a weekly basis
· You enjoy a team-based business development approach
· You’re looking for an opportunity to grow your skills
· You’re looking for a position that offers flexible hours with an opportunity to grow to full time
It’s our expectation that this role should require an average of 20 hours of work per week. Much of this work may happen remotely. SDRs will be expected to be in the office for Monday Jump Meetings and Business Development Meetings. Out of town travel is not required. Opportunity for advancement to full-time position.
Join a team of people with a love of learning, a dedication to personal growth, a passion for challenges both big and small, and a drive to transform the world.
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance for you and your dependents
· Disability & Life Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
· 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan (option after 9 months)
· 7 paid vacation days per year
· Heath Insurance: Choice of Blue Shield PPO, Blue Shield HMO, or Kaiser
· Permanente (100% paid by Jump)
· Dental Insurance through Delta Dental (100% paid by Jump)
· Vision Insurance through Vision Service Plan (100% paid by Jump)
· Spouse, Partner and Dependent Benefits (100% paid by Jump)
· Disability & Life Insurance through SunLife
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
· Flexible Spending Account (pay for medical and dependent care costs with pre-tax
· A 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan once you’ve been at Jump for 9 months
· 3% Profit Sharing annually into your 401(K) for everyone in the plan
· Jump credit card that accrues mileage and other benefits
· 7 paid vacation days per year, on an accrued basis
· 10 paid sick days per year, on an accrued basis
· Paid time off when office closed for holidays and from Christmas to New Year’s
*Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.