Marketing and Communications Fellowships
The Role: Marketing and Communications Fellowships, Part-Time and Full-Time
Location: Bay Area, SF and East Bay
Encore.org, a national nonprofit, has multiple Encore Fellowship openings in San Francisco and East Bay. Encore Fellowships are Encore.org's innovative program that matches “encore talent” - seasoned professionals with 15+ years of experience - with other nonprofit organizations in flexible, high-impact, paid assignments to improve our communities and the world.
We currently have multiple openings for Marketing and Communications Fellowships
- manage and implement marketing and communications program
- develop marketing and communications strategies
- design digital and print collateral, websites, and advertisements
- manage media relations with internal and external constituencies
Fellowship stipend is $25K for 1,000 hours of project work completed over 6 to 12 months based on the needs of the nonprofit. The work schedule is usually flexible with a mix of onsite and remote work. Some fellowships have the potential to be converted into a full time, market rate position.
Please apply only if you:
- Are an encore talent with over 15+ years of work experience with 3+ years in marketing
- Have strong skills in marketing, communications, public relations, and digital design (skills in social media marketing desirable)
- Have passion to work in the nonprofit sector
Our Encore Fellows have provided critical talent to nonprofits in areas such as strategy, operations, sales, business development, human resources, IT implementation, marketing, and finance. Since 2009, approximately 2,000 Encore Fellows have contributed the equivalent of more than $200 million in talent to the social sector in over 50 metropolitan areas!
For more information apply below