Diversity & Inclusion Program/EEO Compliance Specialist
The Role: Diversity & Inclusion Program/EEO Compliance Specialist, People Ops, Full-Time
Location: Palo Alto
Palantir: A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
The People Team is dedicated to driving business outcomes by cultivating a highly effective and engaged workforce in partnership with key business leaders. We work closely with all teams and at all levels to help empower Palantirians to be as effective and impactful as possible. As a Diversity Program/EEO Compliance Specialist, you will work closely with the Diversity & Inclusion Team, the People Team, the Recruiting Team, and our in-house Legal Ninja Team to proactively address issues related to compliance and diversity and inclusion, including establishing and driving OFCCP compliance support and strategy, facilitating diversity outreach efforts, and developing / implementing appropriate diversity training, engagement and communications programs with Recruiting Operations.
40% EEO Compliance
• Partner with Employment Ninjas and Diversity Recruiting to oversee implementation of Affirmative Action Program regulations.
• Develop and maintain programs, training, and initiatives related to D&I and EEO compliance that are designed to foster a climate that encourages respect for diversity.
• Maintain current knowledge and materials related to laws, rules, regulations, and best practices for advancing EEO/Diversity and monitor legal developments in this area.
30% Diversity & Inclusion Program Management
• Assist with the development of policies and programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce.
• Develop and update trainings to educate employees and managers on how to recognize, accommodate and appreciate individual differences and leverage the differences to benefit the company.
• Coordinate ongoing assessments of diversity efforts using data-driven approaches. Create practical goals and corresponding initiatives required to achieve those goals.
30% Recruiting Operations
• Partner with Diversity Recruiting to engage in diversity recruitment efforts including efforts targeting underrepresented minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans.
• Collect and analyze data related to Affirmative Action Program including recruiting data and metrics related to diversity & inclusion.
• Work closely with Recruiting Operations to integrate EEO / OFCCP compliance practices into recruiting processes.
What We Value
3-5 years in a related field.
Demonstrated experience implementing D&I programming in a recruitment and/or human resource capacity.
Previous experience working with a federal contractor and experience navigating EEO/AAP requirements and federal EEO laws.
Strong coordination and project management skills with experience working across multiple departments and teams.
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience (preferred).
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
For more information apply below