CreditPath Program Participant - September 2019
Dual-headquartered in New York and London, Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide help investors to make important credit judgments with confidence.
Fitch Solutions delivers credit market data, analytical tools and risk services to the global financial community. In addition to offering proprietary market-based content, Fitch Solutions distributes the ratings, research and financial data of Fitch Ratings through a variety of flexible platforms. With innovation and experience behind every solution, Fitch Solutions helps financial professionals meet the diverse and evolving needs of today’s global markets.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions, along with Fitch Learning and BMI Research, are part of the Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is majority-owned by Hearst.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, complying with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which operating, and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws.
Welcome to the application process for Fitch's CreditPath program! The program will start in September 2019.
Successful applicants will have:
• For a Ratings placement - experience in credit, ratings, or financial/professional services sector
• For a Solutions placement - demonstrable strategic thinking capabilities and experience in either product management/development; information/data sales; or macro research
• 4+ years of work experience prior to career break
• 3+ years career break
• Strong desire and ability to return to the workforce
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to convey complex ideas and solutions concisely and persuasively
• A collaborative mindset and ability to operate within both departmental and company-wide initiatives both on an individual basis and as part of a team
• A track record of project execution or sales delivery
Application reviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and space in the program is limited.
***Along with your resume and application details, please attach a personal statement (approximately 500 words) describing how your previous experience has prepared you for the CreditPath program at Fitch Ratings. In this essay, we would like to understand your interest in this program and how you and Fitch can mutually benefit from your participation in this program.***
All applications must include a personal statement in order to be considered for participation in the CreditPath program.