Part-Time Program Coordinator for Stanford Entrepreneurial Studies
The Role: Part Time Program Coordinator for Stanford Entrepreneurial Studies
Location: Palo Alto, CA
CES Program Coordinator (Temp position - 50%)
BE PART OF THE CENTER FOR ENTREPRENEURIAL STUDIES
Want to be part of a vibrant team focused on entrepreneurial education? The Center for Entrepreneurial Studies (CES) at the Stanford Graduate School of Business is looking for a Program Coordinator to work with us on a part-time (50%) temporary basis. The Program Coordinator provides administrative, communication, and logistical support to the CES team. You’ll be interacting with graduate students, faculty, alumni, and external stakeholders to continuously improve and build upon existing CES programs and events. We are seeking someone for this position on a temporary basis, due to a team member’s temporary leave.
KEY ASPECTS OF THE JOB INCLUDE:
● Lead and coordinate administrative functions that support the CES programs & team members.
● Plan and schedule calendar(s), resolve calendaring conflicts, and manage logistics as needed.
● Serve as the first point of contact for individuals and organizations communicating with the CES
● Track participation and satisfaction across CES programs, providing operational and quality
● Manage logistics for CES programs and events, including booking rooms, ordering food and
materials, coordinating guest speaker visits, conducting and analyzing post-event surveys.
● Compose and draft documents and correspondence for presentations, course handouts,
conferences, seminars, and reports; perform substantial research editing and fact checking. Create, maintain, modify, and/or ensure accuracy of content in various unit documents, displays, reports, brochures, social media, and/or websites.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
We’re looking for someone who has initiative, who can juggle multiple projects capably and with high quality. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor degree with 2-4 years of relevant work experience in a company or academic institution, plus the following skills and abilities:
● Ability to create reasonably complex documents using Microsoft Office and Google office applications. This would include creating high quality word documents, reasonably complex spreadsheets, and and high quality presentations. High degree of comfort with using/learning office productivity software, such as self-help portals for IT support.
● Experience with Qualtrics, Mailchimp, Airtable are big pluses
Proven success in following through and completing projects.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to prioritize and multi-task, ensuring projects do not fall through the cracks.
● Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
● Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions.
● An interest in entrepreneurship is a plus.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter or email describing why the position is of interest to you and how your skills fit with the key job requirements to email@example.com as soon as possible. We really read the cover letter/email explaining why you would be interested in the job and how well your skills/experience align with the job. Please take a few minutes to write one if you want to be seriously considered for the position. Thank you!
For more information apply below.