Communications Manager, Part-time OR Full-time
Communications Manager, Redwood City, CA
About the Company
At Peninsula Covenant Church (PCC), we believe the church makes a difference in the lives of people in Redwood City and on the Peninsula.
Reporting to the Executive Pastor, the Communication Manager will provide directional and handson participative leadership to the expression of PCC’s mission, vision, and values through internal and external communication strategies; oversee brand architecture across PCC ministries; and be responsible for telling the story of God’s movement in and through PCC in a clear, compelling way.
● Give leadership to Vision 2025 and overall communication strategy.
● Responsible for all church communication and marketing, including website, social media, all church emails/Gmail, platform communications, print publications, etc.
● Resource and guide other ministry teams (People Development, Worship, Family Ministry, Operations) in communication and brand architecture to ensure communication best practices across PCC. \
● Partner with worship team in guiding gathering teams, branding/series look/feel and timelines for deliverables of message series and special events (Christmas, Easter, etc.)
● Manage contract relationships with designers and other vendors regarding marketing and publications. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
● A degree in communication, social science, or ministry field desired.
● 3 years related experience required, with experience working in church administration and/or communication strongly desired.
● Demonstrated excellence in communication and command of the English language, including verbal communication, writing, and editing.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac suite (Keynote, Pages) required; experience with graphic design programs (Canva, Adobe InDesign, etc.) a plus.
● Superior interpersonal and conflict resolution skills, with proven ability to work with a variety of persons at all levels.
● Leadership skills, strong team player, strong track record of collaboration and positive working relationships essential.
JOB TYPE: Full-time or Part-time
Please send resume and cover letter to Daisy Segal at firstname.lastname@example.org