Cisco UX/UI Designer
UX/UI Designer, Webex Intelligence
What You’ll Do
The workplace of the future will be powered by AI and the Cisco Webex Intelligence team is making that a reality. Two fast-moving startup teams (MindMeld and Accompany) were recently acquired by Cisco to disrupt and boost the industry's #1 Collaboration portfolio. We aim to build the next generation of collaboration software & devices - from digitizing the in-meeting experience, enhancing distributed team efficiency and improving all aspects of people connection.
● Design elegant flows & interactions for a global audience that are intuitive, cohesive and seamless across all products
● Help us continue to shape our design culture and process
● Partner with the product and operation teams to define problems & goals, map user flows, conduct user research, and prototype interactions
● Execute in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll join a very small, high-caliber team of machine learning specialists, large scale systems experts, natural language processing experts, product gurus, customer champions, and world-class designers who are passionate about the future brought by AI. We move fast, continuously improve, and deliver high-impact results. We’re not only aiming to build AI applications; we strive to build the best applications of AI the world has ever seen.
Who You Are
The Webex team truly values design and knows that it is one of the driving forces behind the product. As a UX/UI Designer, you will work in true partnership with product, engineering and customer advocacy to oversee the user experience of a product or feature from conception until launch.
We're looking for someone who can generate broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful, elegant, and valuable for our users. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a large portion of the product. If you're passionate about creating gorgeous and compelling user experiences, have experience in web and mobile, and are able to gracefully balance elegant solutions for complex problems with seamless function and usability-let's talk.
● A fabulous work ethic and attitude
● Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly explain design choices
● 3+ years of application, visual and/or interaction design experience
● Experience with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
● Have the ability to design cross-platform (web, iOS (Android a plus), emails)
● Experience conducting design research
● Ability to juggle multiple projects, adapt to change and operate with ambiguity
● Experience with front-end programming, animation and prototyping a plus!
● Experience with voice user interface a plus!