Business Development Consultant - Part-time AND Flexible
Title: Business Development Consultant
Part-Time, Flexible role
Overview of Position
We are Willow, a mom-first platform of products that help improve the lives, well being and health of women. We are a mission-driven team of experienced inventors, mothers and fathers dedicated to making a difference in women’s lives. Our first product introduction is the Willow Wearable Breast Pump which is the world’s first all-in-one pump that fits in a bra. Willow cuts the cords and banishes dangling baby bottles so busy multi-tasking moms can pump wherever the day takes them. Willow is a smart, connected device that tracks moms’ milk volume in real time and delivers all of her past pumping sessions to the palm of her hand. Willow is a whole new pumping experience, and it is going to change the game for women everywhere.
Selected as one of TIME's 25 Best Inventions in 2017, the Willow Wearable Breast Pump was also distinguished with the 2018 CES Innovation Award for Wearable Technologies and was recognized as a 2019 CES Editor’s Choice award winner.
Willow is looking for a proven Business Development Consultant to refine and execute a partnership strategies that expand Willow’s product offering and reach, initially in two key areas: 1.) complementary product to Willow and 2.) enterprise expansion. We are seeking an expert who can deliver strategy through execution.
● Collaborate with commercial and product teams to refine partnership framework and strategies. Identify and narrow list of target partners that meet revenue, brand fit and product quality criteria with initial focus on complementary products.
● Secure leadership team approval on partnership plan, sequencing and financial terms
● Initiate and manage relationships with partners from kick-off through execution
● Work closely with site, marketing and customer care teams to secure support for addition of new products to willowpump.com experience
● Work with internal Willow team to execute backend (customer care, back-end operations) needed for successful launch
● Develop scalable model for employee benefit program, Willow @ Work
● Serve as daily account manager on existing Willow @ Work accounts
● Collaborate with marketing analytics to ensure measurement in place to evaluate impact of partnership programs
● Bachelors Degree required. Masters Degree a plus.
● Proven execution-focused business development leader who is both strategic and willing to roll up his/her sleeves
● Strong results orientation and highly analytical
● Track record of managing partnership process from strategy through negotiation to execution detail to launch, ultimately delivering meaningful results
● Ecommerce and consumer product experience preferred
● Personable and collaborative
● Experience working on a premium consumer brand, considered purchase and/or with maternity or baby products in a business development, corporate development or merchandising role
● Passion for Willow’s mission
For more information apply below