Attivo Sr. Accountant
We're looking to hire a Sr. Accountant to join our team at Attivo Partners!
Attivo Partners is a full-service finance and accounting firm located in San Francisco, California. We provide our emerging growth clients with interim CFO, accounting and finance services across industries and at all stages of early growth – from zero to $50M in revenue. At Attivo, we work with some of the most exciting emerging growth companies backed by leading venture capital firms. Working with Attivo means working with these exciting companies within a team that has extensive experience with venture-backed companies and deep finance and accounting expertise. We are excited by the accounting, finance and business challenges inherent in working across many different companies, which provide our team members with excellent opportunities for learning and growing. At Attivo, we take mentoring and training seriously and our partners devote time and energy to developing and nurturing talent. We are a passionate group of people and live our values in everything we do:
Clients first, firm second
Real people providing long term value
Data drives decisions
Exceptional people doing exceptional work
Constructive and supportive teams
We believe in a culture of knowledge, creativity, collaboration, continuous learning, fun and love
The ideal Sr. Accountant candidate is a resourceful problem solver who will take ownership of critical accounting tasks. This team member will be a key player in ensuring the accounting and reporting function will scale and support the company’s rapid growth.
Responsibilities & Duties
● Perform day to day accounting duties in AP, AR, cash management, payroll, FA, GL and other duties as assigned
● Assist with the monthly close process by posting monthly journal entries, performing account reconciliations and ad-hoc financial analysis
● Assist in maintaining regular contact and building solid working relationships with various groups to ensure a high level of customer service and work product
● Assist on projects and ad hoc assignments as needed
● High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
● Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
● Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients.
● Strong communication & interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, & peers.
● Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications to clients.
● Fast learner with high degree of curiosity.
● Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the Attivo
● Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for startups and early stage growth companies.
Qualifications and Skills
● Professional Integrity
● Solid understanding of GAAP
● Experience with QuickBooks,QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Expensify, Microsoft Excel, Google Apps
● Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
● Fast learner with high degree of curiosity
● Ability to manage multiple priorities
● Professional Curiosity and desire to learn
● Enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment
Education and Experience
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
● 4+ years of progressive accounting experience.
● Experience working in a fast-paced technology, or professional services environment.
Generous benefits and bonus program
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.